|
counting the days. » Monday » College sucks! » Where are you going after this life? » The Princess? » Quote craze » Don't laugh! » Not ashamed. » Youth Conference 2010 @ Singapore » Yes a new addition! :) » regret la! |
|
|
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Learn @ 1/11/2011 06:15:00 PM I'm still learning I hate quarrels. All the time. When problem comes I will run away because I dont want to have any bad relationships with anyone. But life is never a piece of cake. There are some things that I can stand and some that I really cant. There is a limit to how much I can accept before I close up myself entirely and not talk. I'm becoming to sound so emo, but anyway, I'm fine :) ![]() Is this what always happens when you quarrel? And yet again, I'm reminded that we as Christian should always forgive and forget, for disputes are from the evil. Here's a verse to remind myself whenever I feel like crying because people took me for granted. It's easier said than done, because I'm a human being too... ![]() For the greatest of all is LOVE. Where there is love, there is warmth. ![]() Something encouraging for you and me. If you feel like crying, and you feel that you want to give up, look up unto God your creator and ask for His help. I'm sure you will get what you need. " ask and you shall be given.." thanks for reading people! :) |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |