counting the days.



» Learn » Monday » College sucks! » Where are you going after this life? » The Princess? » Quote craze » Don't laugh! » Not ashamed. » Youth Conference 2010 @ Singapore » Yes a new addition! :)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
I will sing of your love @ 1/12/2011 03:46:00 PM

Forever..!

These few days were quite hectic for me..woke up early in the morning, go to college, and then come home late. Very tiring! And also, I was very messed up with the P1 wimax thing, because I cant change the password and it was terrible!

I went to KL sentral to ask about it, and they just asked me to try again and again..! I tried so many times already, still can't change it. And also, homework is increasing..(I think it's because I see Mr Mohan for 2 hours a day yesterday, maybe that's why hahaha..)

Above all, I still wanna thank God for His grace. I was pulling my hair out last night trying to figure out what's wrong with the modem, wasted so much time. Later we managed to solve it. Many problems solved in a day! Praise God!

Physics so far is okay, but Biology..Oh gosh..so blur. My lecturer teaches like he is flying, so fast! covered 2 topics in 2 periods! Here goes Hannah all blur looking at my poor lecturer..haih. Maths is better than in secondary school, because it's all the things we learned like 2 years ago. I really lost touch with all my facts, especially chemistry. Have to work hard to get back on track :(

Track! talking about track, i miss my track buddies so much! How we used to do silly stuffs during meets and also how we used to dance around the track field. I remembered that I was always the slowest runner and they always laugh at me because I look silly when I run. haha! Ps: one thing-the school yearbook didnt include our human-squashed pyramid in it. :'( Now I dont know where the picture is anymore..:''(

btw, just to introduce a song.

"East to West"

It's a really meaningful song! go search for it!



Bye for now! :)

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D