|
counting the days. » Quote craze » Don't laugh! » Not ashamed. » Youth Conference 2010 @ Singapore » Yes a new addition! :) » regret la! » Today, is a bad day. » Arguments » A visit to the Capitol Hill on July 2010 » Autism and Asperger |
|
|
Thursday, December 16, 2010
The Princess? @ 12/16/2010 01:56:00 AM This is for you, Putri! I wonder.. can you ever get bored when you talk to the princess? Yeah her kingdom is in..err I don't think she has any. But anyway, trust me, people call her the Princess. I was supposed to have a Skype date today with Viviana, but oh well, I don't think she can wake up that early to talk to me..she will be like.. : Which Asian am I talking to right now..? (haha!) Something we talked about:*** " Wanna skype? I want to see your ugly face! " " Okay you dont have skype on that computer..See you next time then! You better be pretty by then!" " bahahahaha..I always look pretty.. and you know it..hahahahaha! " after a few seconds.. " well actually no hahahha " " then when can I see you? " " I'm always in your heart.. ahahahhahah...Muah! " " okay I almost puked.. HAHA! " " baaaahaaaahaaaa.. Me too.." " okay muah.. Night! " " I think it's time for me to puke too..hahaha! " *** Red : Hannah Green : Putri The highlight : She mentioned that she misses me twice! Bluek!! Deep in my heart...I miss you too! Alright can I have a bucket please? HAHAHAHAHA!!! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |