counting the days.



» Now I understand » English » I will sing of your love » Learn » Monday » College sucks! » Where are you going after this life? » The Princess? » Quote craze » Don't laugh!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Lord be my guide. @ 1/16/2011 04:41:00 PM

I want to enjoy my life to the fullest, and also be with my family as much as I can. I want to give all the glory to God, because He gave me what I have today. I made a commitment to God, that this life is all I have, and I will give my everything to Him, and I asked Him to show me what He wants to do through me.

He answered my prayers.

It makes me wanna cry every time I think about it. God, so Holy and righteous would want to speak to me, this sinful human? He was still there even though I distant myself from Him just to follow my human desires. All this while, I thought God was angry with me, because of all the sin and shame I did..and yet, He did not forsake me.

He waited patiently for me to approach Him, unfailing Love and grace surrounds me.

Now I'm in college, full of distractions and temptations. Lord this is when I will need you most. I struggle to stay close to You, and I Thank you for always being there for me.

This new year, challenges await. I pray that I will have a heart of forgiveness, and always praise Your name in every circumstances, even when I know that people are taking me for granted. Lord teach me how to turn the other cheek when they slap me in the face. Let me not be arrogant, instead be humble because You are above everything.

I lift up Your powerful name. Amen.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D