|
counting the days. » chinese mandarin » some stuff » maybe thinking and waiting is better » keeping everything to yourself. bottling up all y... » lizard » why is it cool? » Personallity » letting go? » saying without meaning it » WIN |
|
|
Friday, September 30, 2011
lesson on lemons and limes @ 9/30/2011 09:57:00 PM Yeah, i've slacked so much. Im so sorry. Im disappointed, feel like someone just slapped me. I feel like punishing myself too, for not listening. I promise, Im gonna listen very carefully from now on. I know that You've got plans for me, but I just can't bring myself to face the disappointment. It's even worse than I thought. Dear God, Im so sorry that I've slacked so much these past few months. Im sorry that I always ignore you even when Im free, and that I always find excuses. Silly excuses. Im so sorry that I wasted your effort on me, when you provided me with so much resources and they all went down the drain. Im powerless and not worthy of anything, just a speck of dust. I do know that you gave me life, but I've deviated so much, that I felt like Im nothing but a walking corpse. This is a mistake I made, and it costs me so much because I didn't want to listen, always thinking that Im better off without help from outside. But Im wrong, as I have always been. This time I admit my mistakes, and I decided to take a leap of faith, to trust that You will work out something for me. For you know about my future, and my all is in You alone. Thank you for never forsaking me, even though your daughter ignored your calling. Im very sorry, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I do mean what I said. I pray that I'll never repeat the same mistakes again, and that you will lead me on from now, till i breathe my last breath. I give you all the praises. In Jesus' name. Amen. |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |