counting the days.



» maybe thinking and waiting is better » keeping everything to yourself. bottling up all y... » lizard » why is it cool? » Personallity » letting go? » saying without meaning it » WIN » 华语 » roller coaster
Thursday, September 15, 2011
some stuff @ 9/15/2011 12:22:00 AM

Less than 8 hours only! And im already going bonkers.


Today..was a good day. As usual, the normal chatting and laughing in the library :D But it rained heavily when I was walking back, and I didn't have an umbrella. -.-


But it's all good. :) at least my head was protected from the rain or else I might just catch a cold.


I didn't really like it when KL rains everyday -.- makes me moody and I feel like going to bed all the time. But now I feel that it's fine, just fine, you know. Because instead of whining why not just smile and let it pass? :)


" I am the captain of my life, the master of my soul "
taken from xc's fb status.

I want to do things because I want it done, not because I have to do it.
I want to work hard because I wanna make the best out of what I have been given, not just to pass the exams.
I want to aim high, so that when I look back I see tears of joy.

Live without limits.


lots of love,
hannah.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D