counting the days.



» lesson on lemons and limes » chinese mandarin » some stuff » maybe thinking and waiting is better » keeping everything to yourself. bottling up all y... » lizard » why is it cool? » Personallity » letting go? » saying without meaning it
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Updates @ 10/02/2011 06:12:00 PM

1. Just found out that grandpa has skin cancer. :/ I know he's already old and frankly speaking, we are sad but not to the extent where we cry and stuff. It is still a bad news either way.

2. Dad bought a new phone, Samsung galaxy S plus. O.O yeah I know right, I can't imagine my dad with such a high tech phone, he's cool 8D. Can't wait to go back and give it a try. haha!

3. Have been really down because of pressure, though I must admit that most of them are peer pressure. Especially when it comes from friends that you are particularly close to, and you really do care about them. I have nothing else to say about this, but to keep quiet and act as if nothing has ever happened before.

4. I finally came to the full realization that everyone has a purpose in life and we shouldn't compare ourselves with others. Example when you see people flying overseas to study and you wonder why are they so fortunate and you are still stuck here with nothing better to do. Well let me assure you that God definitely has His plans for you. All you need to do is stay faithful and loyal. Nothing is too difficult for Him. Amen.

5. I should always give my best in everything, no matter what. Life is hard, but just be sure that God is always there for you. His plans for you are divine and not human-like, He can bring you up so that you soar like an eagle in the sky. Yes with Him all things are possible. Just trust in Him.

6. Tell Him you heart's sorrow and burdens and He shall deliver you from your sufferings. He will carry you, just like how He took all the sins of the world so that we can have eternal life. He is real and He is God.

7. I have been struggling with my future plans since Ausmat is finishing in 2 months. I get scared when I think about my future and how aimless I am. Although I am still struggling, I know that my Father will lead me, every step of the way.




Lots of love and blessings to you,
Hannah

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D