counting the days.



» Updates » lesson on lemons and limes » chinese mandarin » some stuff » maybe thinking and waiting is better » keeping everything to yourself. bottling up all y... » lizard » why is it cool? » Personallity » letting go?
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
No Im not crying @ 10/05/2011 11:33:00 PM

I seldom cry. It's hard to make me so sad that I can cry. Not that I don't have any emotions, I just know how to control my tears, even when Im really sad.

Mostly I'll just keep to myself, sleep the day off, hoping that tomorrow I'll feel better. But it doesn't work all the time. So what do I do then?

I feel beaten. One obstacle and Im down. Why am I so weak?

I want to be stronger, so that nothing but God can bring me down.

Do I deserve all these luxuries when I already disappoint you?

I don't, and Im still thinking straight.

I hope for nothing but a life that glorifies Your name. But I have been doing so badly in my life that I feel worthless, do I even fit to do Your will?

Im imperfect, but my flaws always cost me a lot. I don't whine because I am imperfect, I just don't get how I can be so clumsy and make so many mistakes.




Most of all, Im disappointed at myself. To the extent where I don't even have the courage to stand up again. What if I fail again and disappoint my family again? I can't even bear to think about how they would feel. It's excruciating.




Im in pain.




hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D