counting the days.



» I will see you soon :) » It was what I feared the most » 我的心真的很痛,很难过 » Updates » Good thing it was just a dream » New year? » present from across the world » absence » 我哥 ,我姐 :) » Exams start today! :)
Thursday, July 19, 2012
I am a university student now :) @ 7/19/2012 12:30:00 AM

You know, ever since I got the AFS scholarship to USA, I feel like I'm capable of anything as long as I put my heart into something. The selection was tough and mentally tiring, but I got through with flying colours (cehhh!) hehe. So I think it's really not in my nature to settle for something lesser, I dream big but last year my confidence decreased because of certain factors, and I became very indecisive, shy and reserved. I feel okay with that, just that my heart doesn't agree to stay low-profile.

I'm now in Inti Nilai, doing physiotherapy or training/ learning to be a PT. The environment is great, my room is not hot and stuffy, I've got a great room mate, my friends are all great..UNTIL today. When I saw so many MARA students doing the AUP programme I started to re-evaluate myself. Normal right? Yeah so when I was showering I was wondering, should I take the risk to apply for Genting Scholarship next year? I might need to start from base 1. By that time I will be 21, by the time I finish I would be 25. So old can? But think about the attractions, think about living and studying overseas with a scholarship. Man................

I really wish I can study overseas although I will miss my family so much. I should go talk to my parents.
Ciao.

hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D