counting the days.



» Lord be my guide. » Now I understand » English » I will sing of your love » Learn » Monday » College sucks! » Where are you going after this life? » The Princess? » Quote craze
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
the start @ 1/26/2011 12:46:00 AM

This is what the start feels like.

  • Kicking into college mood? Yes
  • Starting to miss home? Yes
  • Learning to cook my own meals? Yes
  • Learning how to wake up by myself? Yes
  • Wants to go home real bad? Yes
  • Got used to dorm life? Yes I guess so..
  • Working harder than before? Yes of course.
  • Limit my time on the computer? Yes(yay! I can survive without it actually!)
Those were the expectations I expect myself to learn before I got into college. I told myself that it's now or never, because Pre-U can only happen once in your entire life. So what's better than to enjoy it even though I'm suffering and really tired of everything?

I'm actually quite worn out. :(

Yes I'm working harder and getting less sleep everyday. I admit that I do slack sometimes, but I'm on the right track :) No worries. I know that it's only the 3rd week of college so I shall make no more assumptions. They always pull me down because they sugar-coat harsh realities and make them sound like nothing's wrong when actually the red light is blinking already.

I hope and I hope. I try and I try. I will never give up. On top of everything, God is in control.



That last sentence is so peaceful. :D
Thank You Jesus!


hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D