counting the days.



» off the pill? » the start » Lord be my guide. » Now I understand » English » I will sing of your love » Learn » Monday » College sucks! » Where are you going after this life?
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Can I dream today? @ 2/10/2011 11:11:00 PM

When your spirit lives, it rejoices when you are worshiping.

Each individual differs..but there's one thing I know we have in common:

" Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you"
Matthew 7:7

Human beings are created to worship God, that is why when you turn your attention to God and begin to worship Him, you just hope that time will stay and you can be in the presence of God forever. Let me tell you, the feeling is great. It gives you goosebumps, it raises you senses, it makes you tear, you will feel like you are reborn again..

That is how mighty the presence of God is.

Don't wait for another time, make it a commitment to put God first in your life, and you have nothing to worry about anymore, because He is in control.

Amen. :)




hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D