|
counting the days. » the start » Lord be my guide. » Now I understand » English » I will sing of your love » Learn » Monday » College sucks! » Where are you going after this life? » The Princess? |
|
|
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
off the pill? @ 2/08/2011 11:35:00 PM Haha yes but not really. Once bitten, twice shy. Once sick, forever sick. Ahh why laaa.. plus this week the teachers decided to work very hard i.e. give us tonnes of assignments and -TEST- and I just recovered from dunno-what-sickness, just got done with my antibiotics, now I'm having major headaches. Howwww????? I have no choice but to swallow the liver-threatening Panodol. :( EALD forum tomorrow. And I have no idea how to do it. Now I know last minute work is suicidal.. and yet SO tempting! ahhhh! anyway, please pray for me. I can't be sick again! |
hey there
looks like you're on my blog. rah rah welcome to my blog. :D Please respect my blog. I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point. I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better. ps: enjoy! keke :D about
i my me mine. This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT. Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals. keke :D i have friends
you know you're jealous. Zhiyin Yong Joanna Lim Joanna Joanna Lim tumblr Sandra Ong tumblr Claryn Tan Kathryn Chay Lara Sim Ong Men Jie I-vonne Lim Jocelyn Tang YES alumni malaysia Charmaine Wong AFS Malaysia Alumni Charmain Sim Tan Mei Fang I need motivation
you know you inspire me Dato Tony Fernandes Ian Salang Photography Scrapbook Ideas David Choi credits.
you gotta love them. template : mymostloved* resources : ▲ ▲ ▲ |
| thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D |