counting the days.



» Today is the day » Can I dream today? » off the pill? » the start » Lord be my guide. » Now I understand » English » I will sing of your love » Learn » Monday
Sunday, February 27, 2011
everyone is talking about @ 2/27/2011 09:20:00 PM

I.T.


Why? because it's your first time to such an event. And I'm not very excited actually, because I know I'll be reminded of the 6 months I spent on the other side of the world :)

Anyway, it was not very exciting, because you know, people do compare. Who's this and that... It makes things complicated and less fun. The food..not very nice but satisfactory, because we waited until 10pm until we were allowed to eat. Whaaa???

Another weekend went by wasted. What's the point of staying home when I know I'm just gonna sleep and let the time pass by. But one thing I do enjoy: I like staying the weekends here because it gets so quiet that it's creepy, but I appreciate some silence sometimes, not because I'm weird but because I need some private time too reflect on what I did during the past week. Sunday is always the perfect day :D

Hannah's quote of the day:
" Don't be afraid of pressure,
they drive you nuts,
but at least they drive you somewhere :p "

Yes it's 100% original! Good ideas come when I'm in the bathroom :p It's so true and it works all the time :)


Wishing you a lil' bit of sunshine today and tomorrow, and more days to come :)




Lotsa love :)





hey there
looks like you're on my blog.

rah rah welcome to my blog. :D
Please respect my blog.
I am very frank when I write. I write what I feel and see, straight to the point.
I dont write in circles. I prefer straight lines. No offense.:D
To get a better view of the pictures, simply point the pictures and you will see better.

ps: enjoy!

keke :D

about
i my me mine.

This is Ching Chong. She has a handful of nicknames. Hannah-banana, Ching Chong and love. She was in the States, and she loves it there. A LOT.
Her dream is to travel the world, because she loves flying. Once she falls, she falls head over heals.
keke :D


i have friends
you know you're jealous.

Zhiyin Yong
Joanna Lim
Joanna
Joanna Lim tumblr
Sandra Ong tumblr
Claryn Tan
Kathryn Chay
Lara Sim
Ong Men Jie
I-vonne Lim
Jocelyn Tang
YES alumni malaysia
Charmaine Wong
AFS Malaysia Alumni
Charmain Sim
Tan Mei Fang

I need motivation
you know you inspire me

Dato Tony Fernandes
Ian Salang Photography
Scrapbook Ideas
David Choi

credits.
you gotta love them.

template : mymostloved*
resources :

thankyou for visiting www.impamela.blogspot.com ! :D